5 Easiest Last Minute Costumes
- A bat is an easy, cheap, affordable costume. You can achieve this look by wearing a black hoodie, some black leggings or jeans, and some black paper (you can also just colour in white paper with black pen). The first step is to cut out two pieces of black paper (or your coloured paper) into the shape of a triangle, this will be the batts ears. Next, tape the ears to the hood of your black jacket (or you could use a hat). Then you are done! But to add to your costume, you could use some black face wakeup (eyeliner, mascara or eyeshadow would use best) to add some details to your face.
- Another option is a cat. It is easy to do! Similar to the bat, you will need a hoodie, jacket, or hat of your choice, along with trousers of a colour of your choice, and some paper to colour in with some felt tip pens. Initially, cut out some pointy triangles, colour the middle part of the triangle pink and the rest of it black (or maybe the colour of your hoodie). Then tape these ears to hood or hat. Then to make it look even better, draw some cat whiskers with some makeup of whatever colour you’d like.
- Another costume is a ‘80s disco’ look. Grab some brightly coloured clothes and lots of accessories. Put on the brightest most colourful clothes you own (preferably neon) and lots of accessories (bracelets, earrings, necklaces, leg warmers, purses headbands and anything you can think of). If you have long hair, brush it into a high side ponytail and make it took messy, if you have short hair then use some gel to make it look spiky! Try adding some bold makeup, especially blue eyeshadow! To make it look even better.
- To add to the list, you can dress up as a really spooky zombie in less than 10 minutes! Grab some old clothes that you don’t mind ruining. Cut holes into your outfit and make it look old and dirty. You could do this by putting makeup, paint, coffee, or even mud on your clothes! Make your hair look messy and if accessible, put some purple/red eyeshadow under your eyes to look extra scary.
- Finally, a super scary surgeon is an easy option. Find 2 clothes of the same colour (top and bottoms) this could be a tracksuit, a matching set or just two clothes of the same shade. Next, get a face mask, find something red (pen, non-toxic paint, lipstick or eyeshadow) and put it on the facemask and/or clothes. You can also put some on your face if you’d like. If accessible, find an item that could look like a surgical instrument (spoon, tongs etc...).
written by Ffion - Young Creator
Tags: Young Creators