You can become a member of Cardiff Youth Service if you are a young person aged 11-25, and wish to take part in any of the services we offer from youth centres. These services include: street-based work, youth mentoring, digital work and Cardiff Youth Council.
As a member you will get the opportunity to:
- Be supported by our qualified Youth Work team
- Have a range of new experiences
- Have your voice heard and be listened to
- Contribute directly to the development of changes that impact young people
- Obtain support with your educational, social and personal development
These are just some of the opportunities we offer! You can also get involved in so much more.
It all starts with completing a Youth Service membership form, which will take less than five minutes to complete!